I Scream You Scream Hoop-tober 2.o (kinda)

I Scream You Scream Hoop-tober 2.o (kinda)
REVIEWED

..::Selection for Hoop-tober 2.o Horror Fest::..
Instead of doing what I do every October and plunder everyones lists for oddities I've missed, then kick myself for not submitting my own. I'm gonna try make a Hoop-tober 2.o list featuring films I've never seen before.

I'm starting early because I know the draw of new Destiny and Halo 5 will take up lots of my October.

Rules Covered
1xTobe Hooper film - Djinn
5xCountries - USA,United Arab Emirates
5xFranchise films - Contracted 1+2
5xFilms by 1 Dir - Still thinking (I want 5 fresh to me films)
5xFilms from 5 decades -
5xPre 1970's Films -
5xMonster Movies -
5xSlashers

EXTRA RULE I'VE NOT SEEN IT BEFORE

Cinemonsters Original - http://ift.tt/1N10JtG


IMDB Page
Originally taken from Letterboxd

No comments: