Palo Alto, 2014 - ★★★

Palo Alto, 2014 - ★★★
REVIEWED

.::Scavenger Hunt #14 May 2016 - Film #13::.

"You remind me of Sylvester Stallone, he was a really good artist" - Art teacher

Even though I was apprehensive about seeing this. Partly because it looked crappy and I tend to hate vanity projects by privileged celebrity offsprings. But I confess that I sorta enjoyed it. And while I agree with the majority here that its a very cool debut feature for both the young director Gia Coppola and actor Jack Kilmer. I felt the story was far too lifeless in places, for me it lacked the overall consistency to merit the insanely high praise its generated. But it was damned good in places and I'll definitely not wait years to see Gia's next release.


IMDB Page
Originally taken from Letterboxd

No comments: