Flowers, 2015 - ★★½

Flowers, 2015 - ★★½
REVIEWED

..::Selection for Hoop-tober 2.o Horror Fest::..
Most films fade to black, Flowers is permanently black. Its an excruciating experimental 70 minute sepia toned nightmare, that flows like a surreal beauty pagant of death. The recently murdered corpses of a serial killer rise out of their crawlspace graves and into his house, while in a limbo trance state they remember their deaths.

So its never gonna be billed as this summers feel good chick flick. I can see why people here admire it, its well executed for what it is and the dark shit always has its followers. I was bored senseless I didn't even get anything gratuitous out of it either, I've never gone in for Suicide Girl looking skanks. I'm sure the August Underground/Slaughter Vomit Dolls set will appreciate it for what it is.


IMDB Page
Originally taken from Letterboxd

No comments: