Saturday Morning Massacre, 2012 - ★

Saturday Morning Massacre, 2012 - ★

REVIEWED



"Chad feels like your on fire" - Gwen (Josephine Decker) while tripping her tits off.



Nancy, Gwen and Chad are supernatural investigaters hired to prove the Kyser mansion isn't haunted. They're joined by a slacker named Floyd, and all agree to spend a weekend in the possessed house.


Billed as being a cross between 'Scooby Doo' and 'Evil Dead' (just what movie fans have been craving all these years)... in fairness there are brief moments it shares similarities to both those franchises, sadly far too few. Its more 'Night Of the Demons' cheap than 'Evil Dead's' class and more Scooby Don't than Doo. I don't want to be totally unfair, low budget horror gets far worse, but that doesnt stop the fact that for most the duration 'Saturday Morning Mystery' is substandard lowgrade guff I felt I was wasting my time with.


[Personal Reasons For Remembering]

The steamy sex scene while on LSD, a well done beheading. And surprisingly for a change the music was pretty good for a little indie horror pic.






Originally taken from Letterboxd

No comments: